Friday, March 26, 2010

Cafe Mom and other things I can't live Without.

If your a mom you know how lost you can sometimes get. Most of us, at least I, winged my way through the first 3 months. I didn't know what the Hell I was doing!! Lol. Good thing there is somewhere I could go to for advice and occassionally to vent. That site is Cafe Mom. This website is awesome!! Basically it was created for moms by moms. I'm in a group of moms that had babies in December of 2009. Which means all of our babies are pretty much the same age.

You can ask questions and get advice from other moms out there. It's like having a pen pal from all over the country giving you advice on how to for example: get your baby to sleep through the night, or tips on what to give your baby if he/she is teething. Sometimes moms just go on their to vent for example: My son won't stop crying!!! or my husband is an IDIOT!!! You know, normal mom things like that.

This website is a god sent. I love going on there everyday to see what other moms are doing and get advice from those who have gone through the same things I have. I highly reccommend checking it out.

Another thing I can't live without, is the floor gym. The floor gym is awesome!! Brady will play under the floor gym for at least an hour so that I can eat, clean or just plain relax.

The final and most important thing I can't live without is....da, da, da.....the binky!!! All shining in its glorious light of loveliness!!! Now for those of you who are against the binky, I say to you, Shut the bleep up. It calms Brady down in seconds and if you aren't a mother, you have no idea what it means to have your baby crying,very loudly, in the middle of the night for no reason at all. I don't know why it calms him down, it just does, and I love it. And I'm pretty sure it loves me too:)

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny. Mine have their fingers...and to all the people who tell me my 5 year old needs to stop sucking his thumb, they can go shove it. He is happy and healthy and well adjusted so there!
    Love that you made a blog. No one would read anything about my boring life so good on you Jane Marie!

    ReplyDelete