Thursday, March 25, 2010

Introduction

Hello All!! So I'm starting this blog for a few reasons. One being, I need a hobbie other than being a mom to Mr. Brady, and two, so that I can share my experience as a first time mom. Hopefully it can bring some laughter and good reading material to my friends and family.

As most of you know by now, Brady was born on December 9, 2009. After a grueling 32 hour labor, Brady popped into this world as perfect as I imagined. Actually I thought he would be smushed and blue and covered in...well you know. Anyway, he actually came out pretty perfect.

Those first couple of months were tiring, but well worth the sleepless nights. I finally after two and half years of trying to conceive, had my bundle of joy.

For those of you who don't know, Danny and I sold our condo and moved to a bigger home in Soquel, which is south of Santa Cruz, but very close to Capitola. It was extremely stressful and exhausting, but thankfully we are settled and happy in our new home. I also started back to work 2-3 days a week and Brady goes to daycare while I am working. I was lucky enough to have Debbie reffered to me from my friend Shannon.

Debbie is absolutely wonderful and says Brady is a mellow boy. I said, trust me he has his moments.

For the most part Brady is very mellow. He loves to look around at what everyone is doing around him. He also loves to laugh at his Daddy. So do I!!

As for me, I am enjoying getting back to work and settling into a routine with my little man. Danny and I are still looking for some time alone together, but enjoy our time with Brady even more.

This weekend, my mom is kind enough to watch Brady for a few hours, so Danny and I can go out for a motorcycle ride. I'm hoping the weather is nice, but if not, at least we will have some us time. Okay well, until next time. I have tons to write about but will save that for the next posting. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment